Flat Rock Brook hosts its annual Recognition Dinner each May to honor outstanding volunteers, community leaders and corporate partners for their generous commitment of time, talent and long-standing contributions to our preserve.
Flat Rock Brook’s next Recognition Dinner, our most prestigious annual event, is on Tuesday, May 16, 2017. Conservationists, supporters, community leaders and friends will gather at The Rockleigh to recognize outstanding achievements made by individuals and companies. The evening’s program will include a cocktail hour with live music, awards presentations, a silent auction and a formal dinner. Proceeds from the gala support Flat Rock Brook’s preservation and education intitiatives and help enable us to maintain our 150-acre preserve and deliver quality environmental education programming.
There is an exciting line-up of honorees scheduled this year:
• Trustee Award: Northern New Jersey Community Foundation & Michael Shannon
• Volunteer Award: Realf & Koryn Schermer
• Community Leader Award: The Community Chest & Dr. Shelly Wimpfheimer
• Community Leader Award: Dwight-Englewood School & Dr. Rodney DeJarnett
• Outstanding Corporate Sponsor: TD Bank
Flat Rock Brook Recognition Dinner & Auction
The Rockleigh, 26 Paris Avenue
Rockleigh, NJ 07647
6:00 – 7:30 pm: Cocktail Reception, Live Music & Silent Auction
7:30 – 10:00 pm: Dinner and Awards Ceremony
Reservations and Sponsor Information