Monday, July 16th
All workouts start on time. Please arrive on early and prepared to workout.
What To Have/Bring With You:
– Water bottle
– Be dressed to workout and prepared for the weather
– Don’t forget your Bike, Helmet, Shoes, Gloves & Sunglasses or other protective eyewear.
During Cycling Workouts:
– A HELMET IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CYCLING!
If you do not have a helmet with you during a workout involving cycling on any roads/trails, you will not be allowed to cycle with the group.
– Cycling gloves are STRONGLY recommended during all rides.
– Make sure all equipment is in good working condition before the ride.
– Ride single file on the right side of the road.
– Follow the rules of the road. Obey all traffic laws.
– Be prepared for the weather conditions.
– Headphones or speakers are not permitted during group or coached workouts.
– Dogs are not allowed.
Cost Per Session:
Rise Endurance Club Members: Free
All others: first time free, after that $10
Not a paid member?
Join today at https://squareup.com/store/RiseEndurance/item/club-membership
Want to pay a one-time drop in fee?
Secure your spot & register here: https://squareup.com/store/RiseEndurance/item/drop-in-fee-for-non-club-members
For more information on Rise Endurance Club membership, check out: http://RiseEndurance.com/club/
Please check the club calendar for all events updates & changes